Table of Contents:
- Managing your account billing.
- Managing the US States on your account.
- Editing your login and profile information.
- Membership and account problems.
Managing your account billing
Managing your onX Hunt Membership or subscription begins with finding your purchase source. The three possible purchase sources are:
- The iTunes & App Store (Apple)
- Google Play Store (Google)
Each billing source has its own payment system, so cancellations, credit or debit card updates, Membership upgrades, and Membership or subscription renewals need to be handled through the same source. Click one of the links below for more information about billing.
- Canceling Membership renewal.
- How to cancel your 7-day trial without getting charged.
- Updating your credit or debit card information.
- Upgrading your Membership.
- Downgrading your Membership.
Managing the US States on your account
Premium Memberships have access to a single state for one year. Elite Memberships have access to all 50 states.
Editing your login and profile information
Your email address, password, first name, and last name can be changed in the onX Hunt App or at onxmaps.com.
Membership and account problems
Click one of the links below, or contact our dedicated support staff for help.