If you've ever created a 7-day Free Trial in the onX Hunt App or on the Web Map, or have registered an onX Hunt Chip within the past 2 years, then you do have an onX account.
Your onX username is the email address you originally used to sign up. This email address is how onX will identify your account.
Do I Already Have An Account?
Check the "Create Account" page on our website. You will not be able to create a new account if you already have one associated with the email you entered.
- Click here to open the "Create Account" page.
- On the left side of the screen, type your email address in to the "Email Address" box. Choose a minimum 8-character password and type it in two times, once in the Password box and once in the Confirm Password box.
- Click the red "Start Your Free Trial" button below the second password box. If you already have an account, you will see the following message:
Click the word "login?" in the error message to log in to Web Map.
Click here if you aren't sure what your password is
If you are able to create a new account, but should already have an existing account, please retry steps 1-3 using any other email address you've ever had access to. This may include:
- Old email addresses, even if you no longer use them.
- Work email addresses, even if you no longer work there.
- Family member or friends' email addresses, even if they have not used your mobile device in a long time.
My Email Has Changed, How Do I Update It?
- onX accounts are identified by email address. If you get a new or secondary email address, it will not automatically be logged into our system. However, you can update it manually after you log in to Web Map.
- Click here for instructions on updating your email address and/or password.
How Do I Check the Status of My Account?
- You can check your Membership level, purchase source and renewal or expiration date after you log in to Web Map.
- Click here for instructions on checking your Membership level, purchase source and renewal or expiration date.
I Registered an onX Hunt Chip in the Past but No Longer Have an Account. What Now?
- If you registered your onX Hunt Chip prior to 2018 and/or have not accessed your account in a couple years, you may no longer have an active account in our system.
- To update your onX Hunt Chip: