onX Hunt Waypoints, Lines, Shapes and Tracks (Markups) sync automatically between devices that are connected to the internet and signed in to the same account.
It may take awhile for the Markups to sync automatically, but you can manually force them to sync, if needed.
How to Manually Sync Markups to the onX Hunt App
- Log into the onX Hunt App using the device that does not yet have the Markup.
- Tap the My Content Button at the bottom of the main screen to open the My Content Menu.
- Touch your finger to the middle of the screen just beneath the "Sort By Date" and "Sort By Type" headings.
- Slowly swipe your finger towards the bottom of the screen. A white circle will appear at the top of the menu and move down as you swipe.
- Release your finger from the screen and the circle will begin to spin. The Markup will now be available on this device.
How to Manually Sync Markups to Web Map
- Click "Profile and Account" on the left side of the screen.
- Click "My Account" at the top of the menu.
- Click "Logout" at the bottom of the menu.
- Log back in with your email address and password to refresh the Web Map.