With the onX Hunt Elite Membership, you get access to all 50 states. If you only need access to a single state, you can cancel the Elite Membership and subscribe to Premium once the Elite Membership expires.
Looking to upgrade from Premium or Elite Monthly to Elite Yearly? Click here.
Step 1: Determine your original purchase source: click here for instructions
Step 2: Cancel the Membership through the same source
- Purchase Source - iTunes App Store: click here for instructions on how to turn off automatic renewal on iPhones and iPads
- Purchase Source - Google Play Store: click here for instructions on how to turn off automatic renewal on Android devices
- Purchase Source - www.onXmaps.com:
- From your desktop or laptop computer, log into Web Map.
- Click "Profile & Account" on the left side of the screen.
- Click "My Account."
- Click "Manage" next to "My Memberships"
- Click the triangle next to your Elite Membership.
- Click "Cancel Membership"
You will not be able to sign up for the Premium Membership until after the Elite Membership expires. The expiration date will be listed underneath your Elite Membership in the Mange Memberships screen.
- After your Elite Membership expires: click here to purchase a Premium Membership. Memberships begin the day of purchase.
- How to Add More States or Purchase a Multi-State Membership
- How to Check Your Membership Status
- How to Share onX with Your Friends