Important: Be sure to research the rules and regulations in your state regarding these properties thoroughly before attempting to access.
- Black border - walk-in area border.
- Grid of red dots - interior of the walk-in area.
These programs go by different names in different states. Follow one of the links below to learn more about the program(s) in your state.
- AL - Forever Wild Tracts
- IA - IHAP (Habitat and Access Program)
- ID - Access Yes!
- KY, TX, OH - Public Hunt Areas
- MI - Hunting Access Program
- MO - Recreational Access Program
- NE - Conservation Partner Lands, Open Fields and Waters
- NM - Open Gates, Unitized Ranches
- NY - Cooperative Hunt Areas
- ND - PLOTS (Private Land Open to Sportsmen)
- OR - Access and Habitat Program
- WA - Private Lands Hunting
- WI - Managed Forest Law, Forest Tax Law
- WY - Hunter Management