The onX Hunt Chip drastically improves the map on your GPS. To be compatible with the onX Hunt Chip, the GPS must be a Garmin handheld device with a color screen and an SD card slot.
The onX Hunt Chip can also be used on your desktop or laptop computer with Garmin's BaseCamp program.
Each onX Hunt Chip covers one state.
onX Hunt Chips Include
- Government-owned and public lands: 985 million acres
- Landowner names and boundaries: 121 million private properties
- Hunting units (GMUs): 9,568 unique hunting units
- Possible access properties: 41 million acres
- Roads, trails and access points
- Hunt Chip Updates: Free for the first year
- onX Hunt App and Web Map: Free year of Premium Membership
- SD adapter: For connecting to your computer
AL | AK | AZ | AR | CA | CO | DE | FL | GA | HI | ID | IL | IN | IA | KS | KY | LA | MI | MN | MS | MO | MT | NE | NV | NJ | NM | NY | NC | ND | OH | OK | OR | PA | RI | SC | SD | TN | TX | UT | VT | VA | WA | WV | WI | WY
Some counties do not store their landowner data electronically, or are unable to provide us with the information. Click here to view our private landowner coverage by county.
- New onX Hunt Chip: $119.99
- Chip Updates (after the first year): $29.99 / year - only pay on the years you wish to update