Click the My Content Button on the left side of the screen to open the My Content Menu.
By default, Markups are sorted into folders by type: Waypoints, Lines, Shapes and Tracks. Click a folder to open it and see what Markups in contains. Follow this link to learn more about sorting Markups.
Click the three dots next to any Markup to open the View / Edit menu.
In the View/Edit Menu you can:
- Give any Markup a distinctive label.
- Add, change, or remove a photo from a Waypoint.
Follow this link to learn more about adding photos to a Waypoint.
- Add or remove Notes from any Markup.
- Change a Waypoint's icon and color.
- Change the color, style and weight of a Line, Shape or Track.
- Share or unshare the Markup.
Follow this link to learn more about sharing Markups.