Query the map the same way you did before installing the onX Hunt Chip. For detailed instructions on identifying features on your map, consult your GPS device's user manual.
Touch-screen GPS devices
Montana | Oregon | Rino | Dakota | Monterra
- Tap the feature on your screen.
- An info bar will appear at the top of the screen. Your map will be marked with a pin at the location you tapped.
- Tap the info bar to view more information.
- Tap the "back" button to return to the main map.
Push-button GPS devices
GPSMAP | Astro | Alpha | Colorado
- Use the direction pad to move the pointer to the feature.
- Push the "Enter" button.
- Your screen will change to display detailed information about the map feature.
- Push the "Quit" button to return to the main map.