The map on your GPS can be queried the same way it could before installing the onX Hunt Chip, but you will be able to view much more information.
For detailed instructions on identifying features on your map, consult your GPS device's user manual.
Touch-Screen GPS Devices
Montana | Oregon | Rino | Dakota | Monterra
- Tap the screen at the location of the feature for which you would like more information.
- An info bar will appear at the top of the screen. Your map will be marked with a pin at the location of the feature you tapped.
- Tap the info bar to view more information about that feature.
- Tap the "back" button to return to the main map.
Push-Button GPS Devices
GPSMAP | Astro | Alpha | Colorado
- Use the direction pad to move the pointer to the feature for which you would like more information.
- Push the "Enter" button.
- Your screen will change to display detailed information about the map feature.
- Push the "Quit" button to return to the main map.