"Chip Not Found" Error
- Double-check that you have the correct chip inserted. The correct chip will have one of our logos:
- If using the adapter, make sure the slider on the side is set to the "unlock" position.
- Disconnect the onX Hunt Chip from your computer, reconnect it and try again.
- If your chip is connected to your computer through your GPS device, try using the adapter instead. If using the adapter, try connecting through your GPS device instead.
- Contact customer support using the same email address as the on used to register the chip or purchase the Premium Membership.
- Please tell us that the Chip Updater has failed, and provide as many details about the error as possible.
- Please include a valid shipping address, and you will be sent an updated replacement Chip.