Draw "as the crow flies" lines on your map from your physical location to any Waypoint, and display the distance and direction.
- Locate the Waypoint you want to share on your map. If the Waypoint does not exist yet, create a new Waypoint at that location.
- Tap the Waypoint on the map.
- Tap the "Go-to" button in the message bubble that appears above the Waypoint.
- A straight line will appear on the map from your location to the location of the Waypoint.
- In the upper-left corner, a box will appear with the distance to the Waypoint and the direction it's in.
- Tap the "X" inside the box in the upper-left corner to end Go-To Waypoint navigation.