Tap the My Content Button at the bottom of the screen to open the My Content Menu.
By default, Markups are sorted into folders by type: Waypoints, Lines, Shapes and Tracks. Follow this link to learn more about sorting Markups.
Tap a folder to open it and see what Markups in contains.
Tap the three dots next to any Markup to view the Markup's options.
Tap "View/Edit" at the top of the Markup Options Menu. In the View/Edit Menu you can:
- Give any Markup a distinctive label.
- Copy the coordinates of a Waypoint to your smartphone or tablet's clipboard.
- Add, change, or remove a photo from a Waypoint.
Follow this link to learn more about adding photos to a Waypoint.
- Add or remove Notes from any Markup.
- Change a Waypoint's icon and color.
- Change the color, style and weight of a Line, Shape or Track.
- Share or unshare the Markup.
Follow this link to learn more about sharing Markups.