Make sure to check our trouble-shooting and tutorial articles for a resolution to the problem before requesting a refund.
If you have any questions, please contact customer support and we'll be happy to help.
- onX Hunt App troubleshooting.
- onX Hunt App tutorials.
- onX Hunt Chip troubleshooting.
- onX Hunt Chip tutorials.
- Web Map troubleshooting.
- Web Map tutorials.
Premium and Elite Membership refunds
Refunds must be requested from the same source where the Premium or Elite Membership was purchased. Click here to learn how to find your purchase source.
Your Membership is billed through the iTunes & App Store, and you can get a refund with just a few clicks.
We can’t issue the refund ourselves, but you can request one from the iTunes & App Store by following the instructions below:
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
If you have any trouble getting a refund from the iTunes & App Store, please call customer service at (800)275-2273. To get to a live person fastest, press "0," then press "6." They are open Monday - Sunday, 4am-10pm, PST.
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you'd like a refund.
- You'll get a message that says "Thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes but it can take up to 4 business days.
If you have multiple refund requests, repeat these steps for each thing you bought.
If you don't see the order, you may have bought it using a different Google Account. Learn how to switch accounts.
Hunt Chip returns
If you purchased your onX Hunt Chip from a retail sporting goods shop (e.g. Cabelas, Sportsman's Warehouse, Bass Pro Ship) or online retailer (e.g. Amazon.com), return the chip to the same retailer. onX Hunt Chips sold by independent retailers are subject to their return policies.
If you purchased your onX Hunt Chip from www.onXmaps.com or our physical office in Missoula, MT, contact customer support. Please include the product you would like to have refunded and the reason for the refund. Chips purchased from www.onXmaps.com are eligible for a 100% refund for up to 30 days from the date of original purchase. Shipping costs cannot be refunded.