onX Hunt Memberships can be purchased from three different retailers: Apple, Google and www.onXmaps.com.
Automatic renewals must be managed through the same retailer as the original purchase.
7-Day Trial Memberships do not need to be canceled to prevent automatic billing.
Canceling Automatic Membership Renewal
Step 1: Determine your original purchase source: click here for instructions
Step 2: Cancel the Membership through the same source
- Purchase Source: iTunes App Store - click here for instructions on how to turn off automatic renewal on iPhones and iPads
- Purchase Source: Google Play Store - click here for instructions on how to turn off automatic renewal on Android devices
- Purchase Source: www.onXmaps.com -
- From your desktop or laptop computer, log into Web Map.
- Click "Profile & Account" in the bottom left corner
- Click "My Account"
- Click "Manage" next to "My Memberships"
- Click the triangle next to your active Membership.
- Click "Cancel Membership"
Additional Information About Membership Cancellation
- 7-Day Trial Memberships do not need to be canceled to prevent automatic billing.
- After canceling, your Membership will remain active until the expiration date.
- Canceling your Membership will not refund your purchase. Click here for instructions on how to request a refund.
What Happens After My Membership Expires?
- Map Layers:
- You lose access to the Private Lands Layer, Government Lands Layer and many other state-specific Map Layers.
- Hunting Units (GMUs) will be available in all 50 states.
- The following Nationwide Layers will be disabled: Sections, Roadless Areas, Timber Cuts, Historic Wildfires, QDMA CWD Distribution, Forest Vistitor Maps, Trails, Recreation Sites, Trail Mileages, Trail Slope.
- Off-Grid Maps: your currently saved maps will be disabled and you will only be able to download one map at a time.
- My Content:
- All of your Markups (Waypoints, Lines, Shapes and Tracks) are saved to your account even with an expired Membership.
- You will still be able to view them in the onX Hunt App and Web Map.
- You will not be able to use the "Export" function in Web Map.
- You will not be able to use the "Share" feature in the onX Hunt App to share your Markups with other onX Hunt users, but you will be able to receive shared Markups from other users.
- Map Tools and Tracker: you will retain the ability to create Waypoints, Lines, Shapes and Tracks and save them to your account.
- Basemaps: all three Basemaps will still be available.
- Wind and Weather: will still be available.