onX Hunt Memberships can be purchased from three different retailers: Apple, Google and www.onXmaps.com.
Automatic renewals must be managed through the same retailer as the original purchase.
7-Day Trial Memberships do not need to be canceled to prevent automatic billing.
Canceling Automatic Membership Renewal
Step 1: Determine your original purchase source: click here for instructions
Step 2: Cancel the Membership through the same source
- Purchase Source: iTunes App Store - click here for instructions on how to turn off automatic renewal on iPhones and iPads
- Purchase Source: Google Play Store - click here for instructions on how to turn off automatic renewal on Android devices
- Purchase Source: www.onXmaps.com -
- From your desktop or laptop computer, log into Web Map.
- Click "Profile & Account" on the left side of the screen.
- Click "My Account."
- Click "Cancel" under "My Memberships."
Additional Information About Membership Cancellation
- 7-Day Trial Memberships do not need to be canceled to prevent automatic billing.
- After canceling, your Membership will remain active until the expiration date.
- Canceling your Membership will not refund your purchase. Click here for instructions on how to request a refund.
What Happens After My Membership Expires?
- Map Layers:
- You lose access to the Private Lands Layer, Government Lands Layer and many other state-specific Map Layers.
- Hunting Units (GMUs) will be available in all 50 states.
- The following Nationwide Layers will be disabled: Sections, Roadless Areas, Timber Cuts, Historic Wildfires, QDMA CWD Distribution, Forest Vistitor Maps, Trails, Recreation Sites, Trail Mileages, Trail Slope.
- Off-Grid Maps: your currently saved maps will be disabled and you will only be able to download one map at a time.
- My Content:
- All of your Markups (Waypoints, Lines, Shapes and Tracks) are saved to your account even with an expired Membership.
- You will still be able to view them in the onX Hunt App and Web Map.
- You will not be able to use the "Export" function in Web Map.
- You will not be able to use the "Share" feature in the onX Hunt App.
- Map Tools and Tracker: you will retain the ability to create Waypoints, Lines, Shapes and Tracks and save them to your account.
- Basemaps: all three Basemaps will still be available.
- Wind and Weather: will still be available.