onX Hunt Memberships must be canceled through the same source where they were purchased to prevent future billing. Follow this link to learn how to find your purchase source. 7-Day Free Trial Memberships do not need to be canceled to prevent automatic billing.
Your Membership will expire without renewing and there is no need to cancel it.
- From your desktop or laptop computer, log into Web Map.
- Click "Profile & Account" on the left side of the screen.
- Click "My Account."
- Click "Manage" next to "My Memberships"
- Click the plus sign next to your Membership.
- Click "Cancel Membership." The expiration date will be listed underneath your Membership in the Manage Memberships screen.
What happens after my Membership expires?
Your Membership will revert to the "Basic" level. You will lose:
- Private Lands Layer.
- Government Lands Layer.
- Other state-specific Map Layers.
- Sections, Township and Range Layer.
- Roadless Areas Layer.
- Timber Cuts Layer.
- Historic Wildfires Layer.
- Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) Distribution Layer.
- Forest Visitor Maps Layer.
- Recreation Sites Layer
- Trail Mileages and Trail Slope Layers.
- All Off-Grid Maps are deleted. You will only be able to save one at a time with a Basic Membership.
With the "Basic" level of Membership, you will keep:
- Hunting Unit (GMU) Layers for all 50 states.
- USFWS Hunt Areas Layer.
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF) Layer.
- National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF) Wild Turkey Records Layer.
- Motor Vehicle Roads & Trails (MVUM) Layer.
- All the Markups (Waypoints, Lines, Shapes and Tracks) in your My Content Menu and the ability to create new ones using the Map Tools Menu.
- The ability to record your path with the Tracker.
- Satellite, topo, and hybrid Basemaps.
- Wind & Weather information.