onX Hunt Memberships must be canceled through the same source where they were purchased to prevent future billing.
Click here for instructions on how to find your purchase source.
7-Day Free Trial Memberships do not need to be canceled to prevent automatic billing.
Open the Settings menu on your device.
Tap your name at the top of the Setting menu.
Select your onX Hunt subscription, and tap "Cancel Subscription."
Click here for the iTunes and App Store's app cancellation instructions.
Open the Google Play Store app.
Tap the Menu Button in the upper left corner.
Tap your onX Hunt subscription, and tap "Cancel subscription."
Choose your reason for cancelling. Google will ask you one more time to confirm the cancellation.
Click here for Google's subscription cancellation instructions.
- From your desktop or laptop computer, log into onX Hunt Web Map.
- Click "Profile & Account" on the left side of the screen.
- Click "My Account."
- Click "Manage" next to "My Memberships"
- Click the plus sign next to your Membership.
- Click "Cancel Membership."
The expiration date will be listed underneath your Membership in the Manage Memberships screen.
If your purchase source is Redemption, your Membership will expire without renewing and there is no need to cancel it.
Will I lose my Markups (Waypoints, Lines, Shapes and Tracks) if I cancel?
No, all of this content is saved to your account even with an expired Membership.
To be absolutely sure you never lose this content, use the "Export" feature in Web Map to save it to your computer before your Membership expires.
Click here for instructions on using the "Export" feature in Web Map.
What features do not work after my Membership expires?
- Private Lands Layer(s).
- Government Lands Layer(s).
- Other state-specific Map Layers.
- Sections, Township and Range Layer.
- Roadless Areas Layer.
- Timber Cuts Layer.
- Historic Wildfires Layer.
- Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) Distribution Layer.
- Forest Visitor Maps Layer.
- Recreation Sites Layer.
- Trail Mileages and Trail Slope Layers.
- All Offline Maps are deleted.
- You will only be able to save one Offline Map at a time with a Basic (free) Membership.
Click here for instructions on how to renew your Membership after canceling.
What features still work after my Membership expires?
- Hunting Unit (GMU) Layers for all 50 states.
- USFWS Hunt Areas Layer.
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF) Layer.
- National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF) Wild Turkey Records Layer.
- Motor Vehicle Roads & Trails (MVUM) Layer.
- All the Markups (Waypoints, Lines, Shapes and Tracks) in your My Content Menu and the ability to create new ones using the Map Tools Menu.
- The ability to record your path with the Tracker.
- Satellite, topo, and hybrid Basemaps.
- Wind & Weather information.
Click here for more information about onX Hunt Memberships.