Passwords are created by the user when the account is first set up. If you're not sure what your password is, it can be reset at anytime in the onX Hunt App or Web Map.
- Tap or click "Forgot Password" underneath the "Login" button on the log in screen in either the onX Hunt App or Web Map.
onX Hunt App:
- A white box will appear on your screen. Enter the email address associated with your onX Hunt Account in the box, then tap or click "OK."
Click here if you did not receive a password reset email
- After a few moments, you will receive an email at the email address you entered in step 2. Open the email and click the red "Reset Password" button.
- Your web browser will open to the reset password page. Enter your new password in each box, then tap or click "Reset Password." Capital letters, numbers or special characters are allowed but not required, and the password must be at least 8 characters long.
I Never Received a Password Reset Email
- We may have a different email address on file for you in our system.
- Click here for instructions on how to check if you have an account associated with your email address.