Refreshing Your Layers From Time-to-Time Ensures that the Map Displays the Information You Need.
You should refresh your layers when:
- You enable or disable a Layer.
- You just renewed or purchased your Membership.
- You update your App version.
- Your Layers are enabled but aren't displaying on the Map.
How to Refresh Map Layers
- Press your finger to the screen in the middle of the menu and swipe down.
- As you swipe down, a white circle will appear and start to spin.
- NOTE: On iPhones and iPads, the circle will look like this:
- When the wheel stops moving down, release your finger from the screen.
Once the refresh completes, the wheel will disappear again. The map will update after just a few moments.