Refreshing Your Layers From Time-to-Time Ensures that the Map Displays the Information You Need.
You should refresh your layers when:
- You enable or disable a Layer.
- You just renewed or purchased your Membership.
- You update your App version.
- Your Layers are enabled but aren't displaying on the Map.
How to Refresh Map Layers
1. Press your finger to the screen in the middle of the menu and swipe down.
2. As you swipe down, a white circle will appear and start to spin.
*NOTE: On iPhones and iPads, the circle will look a bit different:
3. When the wheel stops moving down, release your finger from the screen.
Once the refresh completes, the wheel will disappear again. The map will update after just a few moments.