A More Convenient Way to Manage Your Layers
Previously, the Layers Menu was divided into State Layers and Nationwide Layers:
- State-specific Layers, such as private parcel data, public lands, and hunting units.
- Nationwide Layers, such as the hunting specialty layers, trail maps and trail info, and weather.
The new Layers Menu is divided into My Layers and Layer Library:
- Layers currently available for viewing. Only the layers in this menu can be enabled for viewing on the map.
- Layers that are currently not available for viewing. Layers in this menu must be added to the My Layers menu before they can be enabled.
Why Did We Make this Change?
- This setup allows you to have the layers you use most readily available.
- Layers that are not commonly used can be removed from the My Layers menu to keep it uncluttered.
- To make the Nationwide layers easier to find.
Click here for more information and complete instructions on using the new Layers Menu.