My Content allows you to manage your waypoints, lines, shapes and tracks.
- You can sort your content by the date it was created, or by the type (waypoint, line, shape, or track). Tap on "Sort By Date" or "Sort By Type" to switch between these options. Your content will be listed in the menu below.
- Tap on any markup to move the map to that location.
- By default, all of your markups will be enabled and visible on the map.
- You can disable a markup by tapping the check-box next to it. Tap the empty check-box to make the markup visible again.
Enabled markup: Disabled markup:
- You can also enable or disable all markups in a section by tapping the check-box next to the heading.
Enabled section: Disabled section:
- Your Content should automatically sync between devices, but you can manually sync your content by swiping downwards inside the My Content menu. You can also use this method to ensure that your content is saved to the cloud. A loading wheel will appear and spin as your content is synced and saved.
Android loading wheel: iOS loading wheel:
To make changes to or delete a markup, tap the "Edit" button next to it on the menu.
In the Edit menu you can:
- Change the label of the markup by tapping inside the "Name" box.
- For waypoints, tap the different icon options to change the icon displayed on the map (swipe left to view more options).
- For lines and shapes, tap inside the "Notes" box to add additional information.
- You can also change the Color, Style, and Weight (thickness) of the line.
*NOTE: Changing the color, style, and weight of a line is currently only available on Android devices. iOS support is coming soon.
- Tap the "Save" button to save your changes.
- Tap the "Delete" button to remove the markup from your account.