My Content allows you to manage your waypoints, lines, shapes and tracks.
- You can sort your content by the date it was created, or by the type (waypoint, line, shape, or track). Tap on "Sort By Date" or "Sort By Type" to switch between these options. Your content will be listed in the menu below.
- Tap on any markup to move the map to that location.
- By default, all of your markups will be enabled and visible on the map. You can disable a markup by tapping the check-box next to it. Tap the empty check-box to make the markup visible again.
- Your Content should automatically sync between devices, but you can manually sync your content by swiping downwards inside the My Content menu. You can also use this method to ensure that your content is saved to the cloud.
To make changes to or delete a markup, tap the "Edit" button next to it on the menu.
- Change the label of the markup by tapping inside the "Name" box.
- For waypoints, tap the different icon options to change the icon displayed on the map (swipe left to view more options).
- For lines and shapes, tap inside the "Notes" box to add additional information.
- Tap the "Delete" button to remove the markup from your account.