Manage your waypoints, lines, shapes and tracks.
- Your Content should automatically sync between devices, but you can manually sync your content by swiping downwards inside the My Content menu.
- Use this method to ensure that your content is saved to the cloud.
- A loading wheel will appear and spin as your content is synced and saved.
- Tap "Sort By Date" or "Sort By Type" to switch between these options.
- Sort By Date: most recently created content listed first.
- Sort By Type: organized into Locations (waypoints), Areas (shapes), Lines, and Tracks.
- Tap any markup to move the map to that location.
- Tap the check-box next to any markup to enable or disable it.
- Disabled markups will not be visible on the map.
- You can also enable or disable all markups in a section by tapping the check-box next to the heading.
Tap "Edit" button to:
- Change the Name of the markup.
- Change the waypoint icon. Swipe left to view more options.
- Add Notes to the markup.
- Change the Color, Style, and Weight of a line or shape.
- Tap the "Save" button to save your changes.
- Tap the "Delete" button to permanently remove the markup from your account.
Caution! Deleted markups CANNOT be recovered.