Click "Help & Settings" in the lower left corner of the screen to access the Map Settings menu and get additional help.
- Units: Change between Imperial (feet, miles, acres) and Metric (meters, kilometers).
- Coordinates: Change between degrees/minutes/seconds, decimal, or UTM format. *NOTE: this only effects the display in the upper right corner of the map. It does not effect how search functions or how waypoint coordinates are displayed. Click here for more information on searching for coordinates.
- Crosshair Visibility: Turn on or turn off the crosshairs in the center of the map.
- Show Coordinates: Turn on or turn off the latitude/longitude displayed in the upper right corner of the map.
- Display Scale Bar: Turn on or turn off the scale bar displayed in the lower right corner of the map.
- Always Display Markup Measurements: Turn on or turn off the distance and area labels on lines and shapes.
Help & Support
- FAQs: Access the main FAQ page.
- Contact Us: Email customer support.