The Map Layers Menu Allows You to Customize Your Map to Show Only the Information You Want.
- The State heading contains all of the state-specific layers, such as private property, government lands, and hunting boundaries.
- The Nation heading contains all of the nation-wide layers, such as trails, weather, and hunting specialty layers.
Customizing Your Map Using the Layers Menu
- Tapping the picture next to a layer will enable it, making it visible on the map. When it's enabled, it will be outlined in green and the word "ON" will be visible under the icon.
- Tap the picture again to turn the layer off.
- If you have an Elite membership, scroll to the bottom of the State layers section, and tap the "Manage States" button to switch between states.
|Layer turned off:||Layer turned on:|
- Tapping the "Layer Settings" button will display more information about a layer, and allow you to adjust the layer's properties.
- Increase the transparency to make the layer less visible on the map.
- Some layers have additional options in Layer Settings, such as switching between species in the Hunting Units layer:
Looking for a Map Legend? Click here.