Map Layers allows you to customize your map to show only the information you want.
- The State heading contains all of the state-specific layers, such as private property, government lands, and hunting boundaries.
- The Nation heading contains all of the nation-wide layers, such as trails, weather, and hunting specialty layers.
Customizing your map using Layers
- Tapping the picture next to a layer will enable it, making it visible on the map. When it's enabled it will be outlined in green and the word "ON" will be visible under the icon.
|Layer turned off:||Layer turned on:|
- Tap the picture again to turn the layer off.
- If you have an Elite membership, scroll to the bottom of the State layers section, and tap the "Manage States" button to switch between states.
- Tapping the "Layer Settings" button will display more information about a layer, and allow you to adjust the layer's properties.
|Layer settings: App|
- Increase the transparency to make the layer less visible on the map.
- Some layers have additional options in Layer Settings, such as switching between species in the Hunting Units layer:
Looking for a Map Legend? Click here.