Map Layers allows you to customize your map to show only the information you want.
- The State heading contains all of the state-specific layers, such as private property, government lands, and hunting boundaries.
- The Nation heading contains all of the nation-wide layers, such as trails, weather, and hunting specialty layers.
Customizing your map using Layers
- Taping a layer will enable it, making it visible on the map. When it's enabled it will be outlined in green and the word "ON" will be visible under the icon.
- If you have an Elite membership, scroll to the bottom of the State layers section, and tap the Manage States button to switch between states.
- Tapping the Layer Settings button will display more information about a layer, and allow you to adjust the layer's properties. Increase the transparency to make the layer less visible on the map.
- Some layers have additional options in Layer Settings, such as switching between species in the Hunting Units layer: