Click anywhere on the map to bring up the information window.
- The window will appear in the upper left corner of the map.
- The latitude and longitude of the point you clicked are visible beneath the words "About this Parcel."
- Additional information will appear below.
- For private land, the owner's name, tax address, and the area will be displayed, if the information is available.
- For public land, the name of the park or the managing agency will be displayed, along with the area.
- Other map features may have additional information as well.
- The "i" icon indicates the location on the map that you clicked.