The Chip Updater allows you to update your Hunt Chip to the latest version.
1. Get an Elite Membership or Premium Membership for the same state as your Hunt Chip.
*NOTE: If you already have an Elite or Premium Membership, skip this step.
- Purchase an Elite Membership.
- Purchase a Premium Membership.
- Elite and Premium Memberships allow you to access maps on your phone and tablet with the Hunt App.
2. Log into the Web Map on your desktop or laptop computer.
- Once logged onto the Web Map, click the "Chip Updater" button in the lower left corner.
- Click "Download for Windows."
- A file called Setup.exe will download to your computer. Run this program to begin the update.
- Additional help locating the Setup.exe file for specific browsers:
4. Update your Hunt Chip!
- The Chip Updater application will launch. Enter your email and password, and click "Login" to begin.
- Read the licensing agreement thoroughly, click the check-box at the bottom of the form to agree, and click "Next."
- The program will scan your computer. Click "Next" when the program finds the update.
- Allow the Chip Updater to run. When it's complete, the Updater will let you know it's finished. You can now close the program and enjoy your updated Hunt Chip!
Additional Help For Specific Web Browsers
Clicking the "Download Chip Updater" button will launch this window:
Select the "Save file" option, then click the Downloads arrow in the upper right corner of the browser.
Then click on the "Setup.exe" file to run it.
The download will appear in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Click the file name to launch the Chip Updater.
A message will appear at the bottom of the screen asking what you would like to do with the setup file.
Click "Run" to start the Updater.