Map Layers allows you to customize your map to show only the information you want.
- The State heading contains all of the state-specific layers, such as private property, government lands, and hunting boundaries.
- The Nation heading contains all of the nation-wide layers, such as trails, weather, and hunting specialty layers.
- Click a layer to enable it. When it's enabled it will be outlined in green and the word "ON" will be visible next to the icon.
- If you have an Elite membership, scroll to the bottom of the State layers section, and click the "Manage States" button to switch between states.
- Click "Layer Settings" for more information about a layer, or to adjust the layer's properties. Increase the transparency to make the layer less visible on the map. Some layers have additional options, such as switching between species in the Hunting Units layer.