Tap anywhere on the map to bring up the information window.
- The window will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- The latitude and longitude of the point you tapped are visible beneath the word "Selection."
- If you tapped inside a private parcel or public land parcel, it will be outlined in green.
- For private land, the owner's name, tax address, and the area will be displayed, if the information is available.
- For public land, the name of the park or the managing agency will be displayed, along with the area.
- Other map features may have additional information as well.
- The green cross-hairs indicate the location on the map that you tapped.
- Tap anywhere on the map to close the information window.
- We update each state at least once per year, and we get this data directly from the county, but some counties and townships are better at keeping accurate records than others. If you notice any errors on a property, please tap "Report Error" to let us know.
*NOTE: Error reporting is currently available in Android only.