Tap anywhere on the map to bring up the information window.
- The window will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- The latitude and longitude of the point you tapped are visible beneath the word "Selection."
- Additional information will appear below.
- If you tapped inside a private parcel or public land parcel, it will be outlined in green.
- For private land, the owner's name, tax address, and the area will be displayed, if the information is available.
- For public land, the name of the park or the managing agency will be displayed, along with the area.
- Other map features may have additional information as well.
- The green cross-hairs indicate the location on the map that you tapped.
- Tap anywhere on the map to close the information window.