Tap any feature on the map to display more information from the Map Layers enabled at that location.
- Use the Map Layers Menu to customize your map with the information you need.
- Tap any location on the map.
- The "About this location" box will pop up from the bottom of the screen. Tap anywhere on the map above to close the box.
- If you tapped inside a private parcel or government land parcel, it will be outlined in green on the map:
- Swipe the "About this location" box up to view more details.
- Tap the back arrow in the upper-left corner to close the box and return to the main map.
- Tap the word "Copy" next to the latitude/longitude to copy the coordinates to your device's clipboard.
- The clipboard is an app that comes pre-installed on your device, and serves as a temporary storage location when copying text and numbers from one app to another.
- If you believe any of the information to be incorrect, please tap "Report Error" to inform our mapping department.
- The error report will be reviewed and verified with our data sources and any necessary corrections will be made with the next update.
- Click here for complete instructions on reporting map errors.