Tap the Search icon in the upper right corner to search for a landowner or other feature.
- Tap the "Location" or "Landowner" button to toggle between the two types of searches.
- When searching by landowner, make sure to enter the last name first, and then the first name, without any punctuation. For example, to search for John Smith's land, you would enter your search like this: "Smith John."
- When searching for coordinates, make sure to enter them in decimal format, without a comma between the two coordinates. For instance, if you were to search for our office, you would enter the coordinates like this: "46.85309 -114.01234"
- Your search results will appear in the window at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the result to move the map to that location.
- Tap the "Cancel" button in the upper right corner to close out of the search feature.