Record your path as you travel.
- Tap the "Start" button to begin recording your path.
- The blue location dot will turn red when the Tracker is recording.
- Tap the "Pause" button to temporarily stop recording. The location dot will be yellow when the Track is paused. Tap "Resume" to start recording again.
- Tap "Stop" to end the recording.
- Tap inside the "Name" box to give the track a custom label, if desired.
- Tap the "Resume" button to re-start the recording.
- Tap the "X" button to cancel and delete the track.
- Tap the "Save" button to save it.
Along with a visual representation of your path, the Tracker will record your time, distance traveled, and average speed. You can view this information by tapping the "Edit" button next to the track in the My Content tab.
NOTE: On Android devices, the location services need to be set to "High Accuracy" to ensure that the track is recorded correctly. For both Android and iOS devices, battery and power saving features can also cause your location to record inaccurately, so check the settings in your device and disable these features.