Access to the Web Map is included with any level of Membership. You do not need to set up a separate account or purchase a second Membership to use Web Map.
- Map Layers: Customize your map to show the information you need.
- My Content: Manage your Waypoints, lines, shapes and tracks.
- Help & Settings: Change measurement units and adjust other map settings, contact support and get help.
- Invite Friends: Introduce your friends to the onX Hunt App and Web Map.
- Print: Print maps using your own printer.
- Profile & Account: Manage your personal information, make changes to your account and view your current memberships.
- Chip Updater: If you have an onX Hunt Chip for your Garmin handheld GPS, use this tool to update it to the latest version.
- Search: Find properties by landowner name, or locate geographic features, addresses and GPS coordinates.
- Map Tools: Mark Waypoints or draw lines and shapes.
- Latitude and Longitude: The coordinates displayed are the coordinates of your cursor.
- My Location and Zoom:
Center the map on your current location
- Basemap Selector: Switch between satellite, topo and hybrid basemaps.
- Scale Bar: The length of the scale bar is indicated by the measurement in the center, which indicates your current zoom level.
- Current Location: When using your computer, location is determined using internet traffic, which will often not give an exact reading.
Move the map: click and drag the map in any direction
Zoom in: Use the "" button in the upper-right corner of Web Map, or the scroll wheel on your mouse
Zoom out: Use the "" button in the upper-right corner of Web Map, or the scroll wheel on your mouse