Accessing maps on your desktop or laptop computer.
The Web Map program works very similar to the mobile app, but some of the buttons may look different and be rearranged. Only one Membership is required to access both the onX Hunt App and Web Map. To access Web Map:
- Go to webmap.onxmaps.com to log into Web Map, or click the "Log in" button in the upper-right corner of the onX Home Page.
- Enter your email and password, or create an account if you're not already a member. If you create a new account, your 7-day free trial will begin immediately.
Click a heading below to view more information about the feature.
- Map Layers: Customize the map to display only the information you want.
- My Content: Manage your waypoints, lines, shapes, and tracks.
- Print: Open the print window.
- My Account: Manage your personal information, make changes to your account, and view your current memberships.
- Help & Settings: Access the Map Settings menu and get additional help.
- Chip Updater: Update your Hunt chip.
- Search: Search for a landowner or other feature.
- Map Tools: mark your map with a line, shape, or waypoint.
- My Location: Click this button to move the map to your current location.
- Zoom: Click "+" to zoom in. Click "-" to zoom out.
- Basemaps: Toggle between the three different Basemap options.