Your onX Membership is tied to your email address and not to any specific device. This means that if you get a new device, you will be able to transfer your onX Membership seamlessly. You do not need to purchase again to use a new device.
To get set up on your new device:
1. Make sure you're logged into the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store (depending on your device type) with the same Apple ID or Google Play Account that you used on the previous device. If you set up a new App Store or Play Store account, it will not recognize your past purchases and your Membership will not transfer to the new device.
2. Download the onX Hunt App from the Apple App Store, or the Google Play Store.
3. When you open the App the first time you will have two options at the bottom of the screen: "Join Now" and "Login." Since your account is already active, choose "Login."
4. Enter the same email and password that you used when you signed up for your onX Hunt Membership.
5. Your content (waypoints, lines, shapes, and tracks) is saved to the cloud.
- After logging into the App, you may need to wait several minutes for your content to download.
- If you do not see your content after several minutes, swipe downward in the my content menu to manually refresh it. Help using the My Content menu.
6. Off-Grid maps are not saved to the cloud, so you they will not automatically transfer to your new device. Make sure to save them again before you head out into the field. Click here for instructions on how to save Off-Grid maps.
If your new device is an iPhone or iPad, and your Membership is inactive after signing in, click here for instructions on refreshing the Layers on your account.