Your onX Membership is tied to your email address and not to any specific device. This means that if you get a new device, you will be able to transfer your onX Membership seamlessly. You do not need to purchase again to use a new device.
To get set up on your new device:
- Download the onX Hunt App onto your new device. Click here for instructions.
- When the download completes, open the onX Hunt App and log in with the same email and password you used with your your previous device.
- Use the Layers menu to customize your map with the information you need. Help using the Map Layers menu.
- Your content (waypoints, lines, shapes, and tracks) is saved to the cloud.
- After logging into the App, you may need to wait several minutes for your content to download.
- If you do not see your content after several minutes, swipe downward in the my content menu to manually refresh it. Help using the My Content menu.
- Off-Grid maps are not saved to the cloud, so you they will not automatically transfer to your new device. Make sure to save them again before you head out into the field. Click here for instructions on how to save Off-Grid maps.