You DO NOT need to create a second account or purchase a second Membership to use a new or secondary device with your onX Hunt account, even if one device is iOS and the other is Android.
onX recommends logging in to the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store with the same account you used on your old device, otherwise it may not recognize your past purchases.
On Your New Device
- Download the onX Hunt App from the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store.
- When you open the onX Hunt App on your new device for the first time, you will be given the choice to "Join now" or "Login." Choose the "Login" option.
- Enter the same email and password that you used with the onX Hunt App on your previous device. Not sure what your password is? Click here
- Tap "Login."
After Logging In
- All of your Waypoints, lines, shapes and tracks are saved to the cloud, so they will download onto your new device after logging in. Check the My Content Menu to make sure everything is there.
- Offline maps are NOT saved to the cloud, so you will need to manually download them again on your new device using the Offline Maps feature.
- If you cannot access the paid features of the onX Hunt App on your new device, click here to troubleshoot.