Tap the My Location Button in the bottom-right corner to center the map on your location, orient the map in the direction you're facing and display a compass on the screen.
TIP: Your compass and the direction you're facing as displayed in the onX Hunt App will be more accurate when you hold your device vertically.
- Center the map on your current physical location
- Your location is indicated by a blue dot
- Rotate the map so the direction you're facing is towards the top of the screen (instead of North-Up)
- Display the compass in the upper-right corner
Tap Three Times
- Rotate the map so that North is towards the top of the screen again (instead of the direction you are facing)
- Remove the compass in the upper-right corner