If your Membership was purchased through the Google Play store or Apple App Store, you must use their service to cancel auto-renewals. Check your receipt to see where you purchased your Membership.
You can also see where your Membership was purchased by checking your subscription status in Web Map.
- You must cancel your Membership at least 24 hours before it renews for a subsequent period in order to avoid being charged for the next period's Membership fee.
- Uninstalling an app will not automatically cancel your Membership.
- Canceling a Membership will not retroactively refund any payments, and previously charged Membership fees cannot be pro-rated based on cancellation date.
If you only signed up for the 7-day free Trial Membership, there's no need to cancel. You will not be charged anything once the Trial expires, unless you purchase a Premium or Elite Membership. Click here for more information regarding the 7 day free Trial.
To cancel the auto-renew for a Membership purchased via www.onXmaps.com, or over the phone with onX customer support:
- Log into your account on Web Map.
- Click "Profile & Account" in the bottom left corner.
- Click "My Account."
- Click "Cancel" under your Membership.
To cancel the auto-renew for a Membership purchased via iTunes:
- Access the Settings menu on your device.
- Scroll down and tap "iTunes & AppStore."
- Tap your Apple ID and email address, then tap "View Apple ID," and enter your password.
- Now, tap "Subscriptions," and select onX Hunt.
- Tap "Cancel Subscription."
To cancel the auto-renew for a Membership purchased via Google Play:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the Menu button, then select "Subscriptions."
- Tap on the onX Hunt App.
- Tap "Cancel," and "Yes" to confirm.