Memberships must be cancelled through the same retailer from which they were purchased. If your Membership was purchased through the Google Play store or Apple App Store, it must be cancelled there as well. Check your receipt to see where your Membership was purchased.
You can also see where your Membership was purchased by checking your subscription status in Web Map.
Please note that you must cancel your Membership at least 24 hours before it renews for a subsequent period in order to avoid being charged for the next period's Membership fee. Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your Membership. Canceling a Membership will not retroactively refund any payments, and previously charged Membership fees cannot be pro-rated based on cancellation date.
If you only signed up for the 7-day free Trial Membership, there's no need to cancel. You will not be charged anything once the Trial expires, unless you purchase a Premium or Elite Membership. Click here for more information regarding the 7 day free Trial.
To cancel the auto-renew for a Membership purchased via www.onXmaps.com, or over the phone with onX customer support:
- Log into your account on Web Map.
- Click "Profile & Account" in the bottom left corner.
- Click "My Account."
- Click "Cancel" under your Membership.
To cancel the auto-renew for a Membership purchased via iTunes:
- Access the Settings menu on your device.
- Scroll down and tap "iTunes & AppStore."
- Tap your Apple ID and email address, then tap "View Apple ID," and enter your password.
- Now, tap "Subscriptions," and select onX Hunt.
- Tap "Cancel Subscription."
To cancel the auto-renew for a Membership purchased via Google Play:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the Menu button, then select "Subscriptions."
- Tap on the onX Hunt App.
- Tap "Cancel," and "Yes" to confirm.