Memberships must be cancelled through the same retailer from which they were purchased. If your Membership was purchased through the Google Play store or Apple App Store, it must be cancelled there as well. Check your receipt to see where your Membership was purchased.
You can also see where your Membership was purchased by checking your subscription status in Web Map.
Please note that you must cancel your Membership at least 24 hours before it renews for a subsequent period in order to avoid being charged for the next period's Membership fee. Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your Membership. Canceling a Membership will not retroactively refund any payments, and previously charged Membership fees cannot be pro-rated based on cancellation date.
If you only signed up for the 7 day free Trial Membership, there's no need to cancel. You will not be charged anything once the Trial expires, unless you purchase a Premium or Elite Membership. Click here for more information regarding the 7 day free Trial.
To cancel the auto-renew for a Membership purchased via www.onXmaps.com:
- From your desktop or laptop computer, log into Web Map.
- Click "Profile & Account" on the left side of the screen.
- Click "Manage" next to "My Memberships."
- Click "Cancel Membership."
To cancel the auto-renew for a Membership purchased via iTunes:
- Access Settings in the home of your device.
- Scroll down and tap iTunes Store and App Store.
- Tap your e-mail and Apple ID, View Apple ID and enter your password.
- Now, tap Subscription - Manage and select onX.
- Turn off the auto-renewal option and tap Done.
To cancel the auto-renew for a Membership purchased via Google Play:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the Menu button, then select "My Apps."
- Select "Subscriptions," and tap on the onX Hunt App.
- Tap "Cancel," and "Yes" to confirm.