This feature allows you to import waypoints from other mapping programs into your onX account, or restore a back-up for your data.
1. From your desktop or laptop computer, log into Web Map.
2. Click "My Content" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Import File" button in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
4. Drag your GPX or KML file into the box, or click "Select From computer" and browse your computer for the file. GPX files take up less space and are easier to use, so we recommend uploading your files in GPX format, if possible.
5. Click "Save to My Content."
Click the "Cancel" button to cancel the import process.
The file will now be saved into your "My Content" folder.
Click the back arrow in the upper left corner to return to My Content.
From the My Content menu, imported files can be edited or deleted just like any other waypoint, line, shape, or track.