This feature allows you to import waypoints from other mapping programs into your onX account.
1. From your desktop or laptop computer, log into Web Map.
2. Click "My Content" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Import File" button in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
4. Drag your KML, GPX, or KMZ file into the box, or click "Select From computer" and browse your computer for the file.
5. Click "Save to My Content."
Click the "Cancel" button to cancel the import process.
The file will now be saved into your "My Content" folder.
Click the back arrow in the upper left corner to return to My Content.
From the My Content menu, imported files can be edited or deleted just like any other waypoint, line, shape, or track.