Upload Markups (Waypoints, lines, shapes and tracks) from your computer into your onX account.
Download Markups From Other Mapping Programs
- Click here for instructions on downloading Markups from Garmin BaseCamp
- Click here for instructions on downloading Markups from Google Earth
Upload Markups Into onX
- From your desktop or laptop computer, log into Web Map
- Click "My Content" on the left side of the screen
- Click "Import File" at the bottom of the My Content Menu
- Click "Select from computer"
- Use your computer's file explorer to locate the file and save it to onX
Get an error message when importing Markups? Click here