Download Markups (Waypoints, lines, shapes and tracks) to your computer from your onX account.
Download Markups From onX
- From your desktop or laptop computer, log into Web Map
- Click "My Content" on the left side of the screen
- Click "Export File" at the bottom of the My Content Menu
- Only the Markups that are currently selected in the My Content Menu will be saved, so check the box next to each Markup you want to save
- Choose either KML or GPX file format (onX recommends GPX format)
- Click "Export File"
- The selected Markups will save into your computer's downloads folder as a single file named "onXmarkups"
Upload onX Markups Into Other Mapping Programs
- Click here for instructions on uploading Markups into Garmin BaseCamp
- Click here for instructions on uploading Markups into Google Earth