This feature allows you to export markups from your onX account and save them to your computer.
This is a great way to back-up your data.
1. From your desktop or laptop computer, log into Web Map.
2. Click "My Content" on the left side of the screen.
3. Only the markups you have selected will be exported. Click the check-box next to the markup to select or de-select specific markups.
4. Click the "Export File" button in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
5. Choose either KML or GPX file-type. onX recommends GPX format for smaller file size and ease of use.
6. Click "Export File."
Click the "Cancel" button to cancel the export process.
The file will now be saved into your web browser's download folder.
Click the back arrow in the upper left corner to return to My Content.
- For instructions on how to transfer markups from your onX account into your GPS or BaseCamp, click here.
- For instructions on how to transfer markups from your onX account into Google Earth, click here.
- For instructions on how to import markups into your onX account, click here.