This feature allows you to export markups from your onX account and save them to your computer. This is a great way to back-up your content.
1. From www.onxmaps.com, click the "Log in" button in the upper-right corner of the page, and log in to the Web Map.
2. Click "My Content" on the left side of the screen.
3. Only the markups you have selected will be exported. Click the check-box next to the markup to select or de-select specific markups.
4. Click the "Export File" button in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
5. Choose either KML or GPX file-type.
6. Click "Export File."
Click the "Cancel" button to cancel the export process.
The file will now be saved into your web browser's download folder.
Click the back arrow in the upper left corner to return to My Content.