What Are onX Hunt Redeem Codes?
- Redeem codes can be used to activate one year of the Premium or Elite Membership.
- Redeem codes are found in two places:
How Do I Use an onX Hunt Redeem Code?
- If you already have an active Premium or Elite onX Hunt Membership, you will not be able to redeem a code for the same Membership type until the original Membership expires.
- Codes cannot be redeemed in the onX Hunt App, in the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store. onX Hunt Redeem Codes can only be redeemed on the onXmaps.com website.
- Some characters may look similar and can be easy to mix-up. If you see a message that the code is invalid or has already been used, try swapping the letter "O" for the number "zero," or the letter "L" or "I" for the number "one."
Click here to redeem your code and activate your Membership
After Redeeming Your Code
- From your desktop or laptop computer, log into Web Map.
- Select a state, if prompted. If your Membership level is Premium, be sure to select the state you would like for the full year as you will not be able to change to a different state.
- Check the Layers Menu in Web Map and confirm that all the layers for the state you chose are active.
What if I Have Two or More Redeem Codes?
- There are two Membership types for onX Hunt: Premium and Elite. If you just need access to a single state, the Premium Membership is all you need. If you need access to more than one state, the Elite Membership is required.
- Our system will not allow you to have two Premium Memberships active at the same time. This is to prevent you from accidentally paying again for a product you already own.
- After your Premium Membership has been activated, you will not be able to apply another Premium Membership Redeem Code until the original Premium Membership expires.