Before you update:
Sync your content to the cloud. This will ensure that your waypoints and tracks will transfer to the new App.
- Tap the Menu in the top left corner
- Tap My Content
- Tap My Saved Markups
- Tap the cloud icon in the upper right corner
- Repeat these steps with My Tracks
Update your App
For security reasons, you may need to update your password. Your password will need to be at least 8 characters.
NOTE: Make sure to type your complete email address, with the "at" symbol (@). It may take several minutes for the password reset email to reach your inbox. If you don't receive the email, check your spam and/or junk folder. If you still haven't received the email after an hour or so, email customer support at [email protected]
Your saved maps will need to be re-saved for offline use with the updated version. You will now be able to save all three basemaps at once, and save larger areas.
We are constantly updating our data, so we recommend you re-save your maps frequently to ensure you have the most updated maps available.
Once logged into the app, you'll see the main map and a number of options and tools to choose from.
- Access your account info, map settings, and look for help. Help using the main menu.
- Search for a landowner or other feature. Help using the Search feature.
- Your current elevation.
- Lat/long coordinates for the center of the map.
- Scale bar; indicates your current zoom level.
- Blue dot indicates your current location.
- Toggle basemaps. Help using Basemaps.
- Center map on your location.
- Main toolbar.
Customize the map to show only the data you need.
Save maps for use when outside the cell network, and manage maps you have previously saved.
Manage your waypoints, lines, shapes and tracks.
Create waypoints, lines, and shapes. Measure a distance or area.
Record your path and gather data regarding distance, time, and elevation.