Before you update:
Sync your content to the cloud. This will ensure that your waypoints and tracks will transfer to the new App.
- Tap the Menu in the top left corner
- Tap My Content
- Tap My Saved Markups
- Tap the cloud icon in the upper right corner
- Repeat these steps with My Tracks
Update your App
For security reasons, you may need to update your password. Your password will need to be at least 8 characters.
You can follow this link and reset your password here
Your saved maps will need to be re saved for offline use with the updated version. You will now be able to save all three basemaps at once and save larger areas.
Additionally, we recommend you re save those maps each year to assure you have the most updated maps available, as we are constantly updating the data in your Membership.
Once logged into the app, you'll see the main map and a number of options and tools to choose from.
- Access your account info, map settings, and look for help. Help using the main menu.
- Search for a landowner or other feature. Help using the Search feature.
- Your current elevation.
- Lat/long coordinates for the center of the map.
- Scale bar; indicates your current zoom level.
- Blue dot indicates your current location.
- Toggle basemaps. Help using Basemaps.
- Center map on your location.
- Main toolbar.
Customize the map to show only the data you need.
Save maps for use when outside the cell network, and manage maps you have previously saved.
Manage your waypoints, lines, shapes and tracks.
Create waypoints, lines, and shapes. Measure a distance or area.
Record your path and gather data regarding distance, time, and elevation.