My Content allows you to manage your waypoints, lines, shapes and tracks.
- You can filter your content by the date it was created, or by the type (waypoint, line, shape, or track). Your content will be listed in the menu below.
- Click the grey icon next to the markup in the list to move the map to that location.
- By default, all of your markups will be enabled and visible on the map.
- You can disable a markup by clicking the check-box next to it.
- Click the empty check-box to make the markup visible again.
Enabled markup: Disabled markup:
- Click the icon above "Select All" to enable or disable all the markups listed below at once.
- Click "Delete Selected" to delete all Markups in the menu that are currently enabled. A message will appear asking you to confirm the deletion.
- You can import markups from other mapping programs such as Google Earth and BaseCamp using the "Import File" button. Click here for complete import instructions.
- You can also export your markups to save as a back-up, or to import into other mapping programs. Click here for complete export instructions.
To make changes to or delete a markup, click the "Edit" button next to it in the menu.
- You can change the label of the markup by clicking inside the box at the top of the menu.
- For waypoints, click the different icon options to change the icon displayed on the map (scroll down to view more options).
- For lines and shapes, click inside the "Notes" box to add additional information.
- You can also change the Line Color, Style, and Weight of a line or shape.
- Click the "Delete" button to remove the markup from your account.
- Click the "Save" button to save your changes.