You will not be charged anything at the end of the 7-day trial unless you manually purchase a Premium or Elite Membership. A single account will work on all your devices. Creating multiple accounts is not recommended and can make it difficult to find what you need when you need it.
Table of Contents:
- What's included with the 7-Day Free Trial.
- What happens after your 7-Day Free Trial expires.
- Creating an account and starting a 7-day Free Trial in the onX Hunt App.
- Creating an account and starting a 7-day Free Trial in the onX Hunt Web Map.
What's included with the 7-Day Free Trial
- Private land boundaries and owner information for one state. Click here to learn more about our private land information.
- Government land boundaries and for one state. Click here to learn more about our government land information.
- Hunting unit boundaries and labels for one state. Click here to learn more about our hunting unit information.
- Ability to save one Offline map for use outside the cell network. Click here to learn more about Off-Grid maps.
- Create Waypoints, Lines, Shapes and Tracks to mark locations, measure distances and outline areas. Click here to learn more about creating Waypoints, Lines and Shapes.
- Record your Track as you travel for future reference. Click here to learn more about the Tracking feature.
- Share Waypoints, Lines, Shapes and Tracks with other onX Hunt users to coordinate your hunt. Click here to learn more about sharing Waypoints, Lines, Shapes and Tracks.
- Access to the onX Hunt Web Map to help you you can scout at home on your computer. Click here to learn more about the onX Hunt Web Map.
What happens after the free trial expires
With a Basic (free) Membership, you will lose access to the following features:
- Private Lands Layer(s).
- Government Lands Layer(s).
- Sections, Township and Range Layer.
- Roadless Areas Layer.
- Timber Cuts Layer.
- Historic Wildfires Layer.
- National Deer Association (NDA) Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) Distribution Layer.
- Forest Visitor Maps Layer.
- Recreation Sites Layer.
- Trail Mileages and Trail Slope Layers.
- All Offline Maps are deleted.
- Hunting Unit (GMU) Layers for all 50 states.
- USFWS Hunt Areas Layer.
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF) Layer.
- National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF) Wild Turkey Records Layer.
- Motor Vehicle Roads & Trails (MVUM) Layer.
- You will only be able to save one Offline Map at a time with a Basic (free) Membership.
With a Basic (free) Membership, you will still have the following features:
- All your Markups (Waypoints, Lines, Shapes, and Tracks) in your My Content Menu and the ability to create new ones using the Map Tools Menu.
- The ability to record your path with the Tracker.
- Satellite, topo, and hybrid Basemaps.
- Wind & Weather information.
Creating an account in the onX Hunt App
The first time you launch the onX Hunt App, enter the email and password you want to use with your onX Hunt Account and tap the Create Account button.
Creating an account in the onX Hunt Web Map
On your desktop or laptop computer, click here for the onX Hunt Web Map login page. Or, go to onxmaps.com and click the "Login" button in the upper right corner.
Click "Get started" next to "Don't have an account?" above the email and password boxes.
Enter the email and password you want to use with your onX account and click "Start Your Free Trial."