Overview of the Map Settings Menu
- Units - choose between Imperial (feet, yards, miles) or Metric (meters, kilometers).
- Coordinates - choose between decimal format, DMS (Degrees, Minutes and Seconds) format, or UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator). We recommend decimal format for ease of use.
- Crosshair Visibility - show or hide crosshairs in the center of your map.
- Show Off-Grid Area Outlines - show or hide the green borders of maps you have already saved.
- Enable Pinch to Rotate - press two fingers to the screen and rotate the map when this setting is turned on.