Once logged into the app, you'll see the main map and a number of options and tools to choose from.
- Access your account info, map settings, and look for help. Help using the main menu.
- Search for a landowner or other feature. Help using the Search feature.
- Your current elevation.
- Lat/long coordinates for the center of the map.
- Scale bar; indicates your current zoom level.
- Blue dot indicates your current location.
- Toggle basemaps. Help using Basemaps.
- Center map on your location.
- Main toolbar.
Customize the map to show only the data you need.
Save maps for use when outside the cell network, and manage maps you have previously saved.
Manage your waypoints, lines, shapes and tracks.
Create waypoints, lines, and shapes. Measure a distance or area.
Record your path and gather data regarding distance, time, and elevation.